Friday, August 17, 2012

CITRUS

I eloped into the unexplored,
Something that they call wild.
There was monotony in my day,
And I was far too alive to stay happy and gay.

Met curiosity on the way
Ditching gospels wherever they came
Apricots, marmalade, mandarins and zinnia,
Lay their surprises on my toe.

It was a schmoose of hours and ages,
Cut down by the stars gazing.
And then it felt so-
Every day must have a dawn
The way every citrus does have a sweet horn.





Style Citrus- Interpretation

This is my old celebrated thought of interpreting kinetics in colours. Tangerine was long declared the colour of the year, but it took me a while to figure out my idea of going tangelo! With the collar accessory making a statement these days, I got a collar made out of the tango citrus- Bright, Bold and Neon. Wearing solids can be more fun than I ever imagined. You can play around with accessories here. Not to forget the accent colors. For instance, the neon pink on the edge of collar and on my lips.

My perfect notion of being Citrus- After all, it does have a sweet horn.
PS: A special thanks to Ankit Sabharwal for the awesome photo-shoots. :)

Cheers
Pranita


8 comments:

  1. loved the collar! looks great with the orange tee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one word to say about the look and the colour combo....AWESOME!!!

    http://www.indianbeautie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The citrus colour is just yummy :D And that collar is lovely! :)


    www.chpdzn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! love the colour !
    amazing blog..
    hope to hear from you soon..
    xoxo <3
    http://littlemisssinner.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pics dear :) :)U look amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like the bag!!!

    new post
    http://curlsandfrecklescs.blogspot.it/2012/08/wearing-cates-bracelets-un-tocco-di.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. The collar looks amazing! Love it!! come and check out my blog maybe we can follow each other ;) http://marschristie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

what do you have to say?