Thursday, June 14, 2012

HIGH ON RED

I am a firm believer of the fact that colors speak your mood. They even have the power of manipulating your mind. And before or later they give a distinction to your style. 
Talking about RED, lets know some facts- 
  • Its intensively attractive (you know why danger signs are painted red?) 
  • A perfect date-night color to get into- (think of romance, hearts, red roses..oh love!)
  • Makes you feel good about yourself. 
  • ALERT- Some say that red stimulates your diet and makes you hog on to more food than necessary. Haven't witnessed that yet? Should be careful the next time I wear red.
  • Looks super hot in ethnic dresses. Don't trust me? Have a look below.
  • Dress up as per the intensity of your mood- To be totally loud, go for a red dress or Kurti. When you want to be a little mild on people around you- try wearing accent red - your nails, shoes, bag, hair accessories etc. 
THE LOUD RED LOOK. Wear Red to show your bold mood. Be high on red.
THE ACCENT RED LOOK- wear red in accessories to give a mild look.

4 comments:

  1. She looks perfect...the color looks so good on her!! Red is one of my very favorite colors when it comes to clothes, I keep buying red stuff all the time. Its so vibrant and royal, isn't it? You eat more when you wear red?? Really?? I didn't know that!! I am going to check if I do it,next time I wear something red. Thanks for the post :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love colors and no doubt red is one of my fav and you have brought out some interesting fact about this color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love red and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't know red stimulates us to eat more. Will keep a check while wearing it next time :P But red is really a power colour and a mood booster.


    www.chpdzn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

what do you have to say?