Friday, July 8, 2011

THE NAMING CEREMONY

Believe me, it was the toughest task and unlike some lucky bastards, this wasn’t spontaneous!
The idea of blogging was long settled in my mind and I had a bunch of usual names in my head- you know: fashionbook, fashion blog, fashion and style ..bla bla bla. But when it was time, I just couldn’t write these words to name my blog.
I wanted something sexy, stylish, unique, bold, chic, fashionable, catchy, interesting, ambiguous, fun, conversational, flowy, active, malleable, ductile, appropriate, fascinating, flamboyant, curious, easy, combined, frivolous etc…(can’t stop praising it :p)
The idea was to be on the safer side, because I have no clue where I will drive this blog for years to come! So, I’ve kept as many options open as I can to hop from one to another! :D
Well, for the naming ceremony I bugged my brother and some of my friends who found it extremely entertaining to help me.



Influence of studying in Gujarat, hanging around with friends from marketing background, and having a brother who is an engineer!
Well, people having confusion with the suffix can simply read this (http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/nll/?p=2108).

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you have to say?