Thursday, October 18, 2012

ZEBRA-CROSSED


I walk daily. I walk a lot daily. And it came across one day while I stood quiet waiting for the traffic to stop. The zebra crossing.
Sudden focus at the imagery in front of my eyes made a spontaneous connection to the stripes people wearing around. Aha! Things are omnipresent. You just gotta to observe them.

I have been spotting the classiness of stripes in and out everywhere since then. Moreover, realizing the fact that fashion is embracing them as a hot trend right now, I got more captivated by the simplicity and necessity of zebra crossing that we overlook  and cross daily. And I got zebra-crossed!

All said and done, without colors.
Have you ever been zebra crossed?




Photo credits: Ankit Sabharwal

Cheers
Pranita


7 comments:

what do you have to say?