Saturday, December 10, 2011

ISHTYLE BOLLYWOOD!

My first Keyword project post finally! After a work-allergy breakdown!
Much thanks to Kriti  (my college junior/ last days shelter provider) who filled me with this idea of the first post!
Well, I am sharing her recent "random zeher (an idea/picture/thought/caricature/artwork that causes reputation-al injury, illness or death of a living organism) - her poster making work" :P

Applauds for the creativity Kriti! :)
The posters are made in a typical Bollywood ishtyle  involving elements of quirkiness, vintage feel and with the mainly declaring the subject some (A) movie kind! What connects best to me and other college fellows is that the characters on the posters are real and non-fictional!  haha cant say about the subjects! :P

And the heroes( may be villains) are Arjun, Arpit and Anup!

STARRING ANUP ANIK

STARRING ARJUN SINGH


STARRING ARPIT PORWAL


Rocking posters!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you have to say?