Sunday, December 11, 2011

THE MAN WITH THE PINK BEARD!

Yeah, the title may sound too much of a fictional one, but it isn't!
have a look-



After finishing the inelegant lunch at office, we thought of having a walk till Sigma mall (Ruchika was crying for an ice-cream actually! ) and I saw a glimpse of this man! He was going towards the parking lot and I could just wish to go to him and ask for a picture! Thanks to Ashika for accompanying (who more than the help wanted to see the drama  which takes place when the man doesn't understand what I want- a picture for my silly blog! :P) And yeah Siddhanth's phone for the capture!

And, so we went to him. I talked; explained what I wanted his picture for not speaking out loud "the pink beard" at all. To our amaze, he agreed and this is what he said, " My name is Ranjon Ghoshal with an O; and you can Google me! "

I clicked, thanked and came back. Obviously googled him and found a Wikipedia page of the man!
Turns out, he runs an advertisement agency called Mareech, has a theater group call the Forum Three and is the founder member of Bangla band called Moheener Ghoraguli.
The page says, Ranjon's home in Bangalore, The Yellow Submarine, is a focal point for a number of intellectuals and artists in the city. 

A man's creativity shows up right from his face!
I could re-frame
A man's creativity shows up right from his beard!

That's the story of the man with the pink beard!
Was nice to meet you sir!

Hope the readers like it!
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you have to say?