Monday, October 17, 2011

FACING THE SUN TODAY!

O .....I am working too much these days (you can see that my boss doesn't let me blog :s)...So, the only way I can have a cheerful day is by dressing myself up!
And ditto! My day was good--despite 12.5 hrs of work! :x

the little fun we have clicking and sipping tea on the galla outside feels enough to keep me on!
I had been seeing a lot of DIY stuff lately visiting the flea and design markets..///..if only I could not laze around and push myself to make something !...but... after too much pondering...i thought....oh..cut the crap.. I should buy the pretty crochet sunflower scrunchy...and just randomly mixed it up with some earthy color linen pants and floral shirt. The fact is, "hearing a single compliment can make your day"!

thankyou Siddhant, Aashika and Ruchika! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you have to say?